Pages

11.9.11

long summer holiday - Moscow, Russia

Next city in Russia is Moscow.
Russia had overturned my expectations many time....
In my knowledge, I knew it had the cold winter,
so also in summer, I thought it was cool.
But, actually, it was totally wrong! just really hot and dry....

The city isis much bigger and for my impression,
also most of the buildings are rebuilt, look newer than St Petersburg.

Most interesting thing is the subway.
It build in 1930s, but the interiors differ by stations,
and they are amazing, beautiful.
Also the escalators are incredibly long.....























Dorm shaped buildings everywhere, how beautiful.....




This building would be great in snow.....








The red square is almost there....
Again the dorms are growing from the ground...







The Kremlin...






my favorite door......LOVELY.