Pages

2.9.11

long summer holiday - Croatia

I will write about my longest summer holiday in my life for a couple days.
Those posts would not be just my records of my holiday,
they are all what I saw and met there and what attracted me.
Those photos would appear in my future work! Check them out!

Some more beautiful scenery from Croatia.
Nature itself always impresses me
and looking at nature is my favorite thing ever!
Oops, of course, making jewellery is also my favorite thing!


the brilliant sun, how much we appreciate the sun....


the ocean and the sky with the floating moon.....
such a beautiful faint colour...





















the combination with human-made, nature, weather, new and old.....



Next city, Hvar island, which remains beautiful nature...

the sunset and shadows of leaves and boats....

the green oceans and the blue cave....


also one more my favorite things, old buildings in Zagreb....


colourful roof tiles! a striking view....