Pages

26.3.13

some inspirations...






I hadn't been back to Japan for a year and haven't updated my blog for a year either....

Since last year, so many things has changed around me,moving to London, setting up my studio, and getting to know new people

Always, it is really nice to go back home and to relax myself there, seeing my family and good friends.

There is not much sunshine here in London, however in Japan, even in February, I could get the nice and warm sunshine everyday! It was the season of the beautiful plum blossom.






I was inspired by so many things during my short visit. I completely forgot those beautiful sceneries in Japan by living in London.



My favorite parination, light green colour...


Sugitama, a ball made by cedar...

green tea...

 kimono and obi belt...

My favorite again, cracked tree bark with moss...



 My home town, Osaka...