Pages

11.4.12

something I love....

I have not posted here for a while....
After I had my first international trade fair in Munich, Inhorgenta,
I went back home, to Japan and flew to Hawaii for my sister's wedding.
It was really nice to see my family and friends there,
and also the time in Tokyo was greatly refreshing time for me.











in Hawaii island.
The huge lava landscape and the Mauna Kea covered with snow.



Japan from the sky and Tokyo.



Inhorgenta was a great stimulus for me in meeting professionals and industries.  Every single thing encouraged me there Those wonderful opportunities keep me going.

It's Easter here, and students are on holiday, and I have finished preparing all my shows this month, so I have time to do some for me!

I am trying to refreshing my head to look at things I love!
Of course, I love Japanese architecture which inspires me in my jewellery, but I am looking at more original interests in my mind!
Those are some things I love.




I cannot stop looking at them!! They are so beautiful and attractive. sexy!
Let's see what is going to happen next!