Pages

15.6.11

Glasgow School of Art Degree Show

It was such a nice day in Glasgow.
I went to Glasgow School of Art, I have been before,
but I did not see the interior properly.
It has the stunning interior and exterior, really beautiful.
I cannot believe it was built more then 100 years ago.




Also their works are amazing, very different from eca's.
It was really nice day for me to feel the fresh air from their works,
the Mackintosh architecture, Glasgow's atmosphere and the sun.
I could take an objective view for my works in comparison with their works,
which are at the same starting points as graduating students.
I love the painting of Gabriella Boyd and the jewellery of Patrick Davison.


By the way, it seemed this is also one of their works. 
She is not just sleeping on the floor. 




The beautiful light through glass windows in GOMA.